Scope of application
1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter “GTC”) apply to services provided by Hotel Donaustadt GmbH (hereinafter “Hotel”) to the hotel guest and other contractual partners (hereinafter “Customer”). The services consist in particular of paid accommodation, the sale of food and drinks, the provision of parking spaces and all other related services of the hotel.
2. The customer undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions as well as all commercial or other regulations.
3. For all provisions not regulated in these general terms and conditions, the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry 2006 as amended apply.
Reservation, deposit, cancellation
1. For group reservations with more than 10 rooms, a deposit of 20% must be made no later than 30 days before the date of arrival. Free cancellation for groups is possible a maximum of 30 days before the date of arrival. If the cancellation occurs within the last 30 days before the date of arrival, then cancellation fees in full (100% cancellation fees) apply.
2. For individual reservations via direct bookings, a cancellation fee of 100% must be paid if the cancellation is made within the last 72 hours before the date of arrival. For other individual reservation bookings, a cancellation fee of 100% has to be paid if the cancellation is made within the last 48 hours before arrival.
Misconduct by the customer
1. Damage to the furniture triggers a contractual penalty in the amount of 500 euros (per damaged item).
2. Smoking is prohibited in the entire hotel area. A breach of this triggers a contractual penalty in the amount of 150 Euros from. If the fire brigade is used as a result, this triggers a contractual penalty in the amount of Euro 1000, -.
1. General; Subject of the contract; Conclusion of contract.
The contract for the use of the parking space is only valid after the booking confirmation has been sent. The provision of the online booking system is not yet associated with a legally binding offer, but merely a non-binding invitation to the user to submit an offer to conclude a parking space usage contract. However, the customer has no claim whatsoever to the provision of a specific parking space. The subject of the contract is exclusively and conclusively the paid use of a parking space in accordance with the booking confirmation. The subject of the contract is, in particular, the safekeeping, guarding or monitoring of the parked vehicle or the granting of insurance cover. This also applies in the event that staff from the hotel are present in the parking area or the parking area is monitored by video surveillance. The customer undertakes to properly secure and lock the parked vehicle. The instructions of the hotel staff must be followed in the interests of smooth operation. Any Damage to garage facilities or other vehicles by the customer must be reported to the hotel immediately and before the exit; damage to your own vehicle that has also been identified.
The hotel is in no way liable for the conduct of third parties, not even for theft, break-ins, damage, etc., regardless of whether these third parties are authorized or unauthorized in the garage. For other property damage, the hotel is only liable for such damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence by it or its assistants. Furthermore, the hotel is not liable for damages that arise directly or indirectly through force majeure.
Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
Austrian law applies. The place of jurisdiction is Vienna, Inner city.